How to Change Your Tires
So you got a flat and now it’s time to change tires, but you don’t know how. The Kia service team at Kia of Cerritos is happy to help our clients in Carson with this helpful guide to show you how to change your tires:
- Find a safe location off the road and turn on your hazards.
- Turn on the parking brake.
- Put in wheel wedges.
- Take off the hubcap and use a lug wrench to loosen the lug nuts.
- Use a jack to raise the vehicle.
- Remove the lug nuts.
- Put the spare tire on the lug bolts and tighten the lug nuts.
- Lower the vehicle until the spare tire is barely touching the ground and tighten the lug nuts more.
- Lower the vehicle the rest of the way.
- Put the hubcap back on.
- Check the spare tire’s air pressure.
- Put your tools away and head to a service center for new tires.
Check out the Kia Cerritos Blog for More Fun Tips
Is it time for a tire replacement? Then make your way from Orange County to the Kia of Cerritos tire center today! You can also count on us for all your Kia parts needs, as well as other helpful auto maintenance and repair tips!
The 2020 Kia Soul is a crossover with plenty of interior space for your Los Angeles-area family, good fuel efficiency, and a range of safety features. In fact, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) provided high Kia Soul safety ratings. Kia Soul Inventory Contact Us Insurance Institute…
On sale now near Los Angeles at Kia of Cerritos, the 2019 Kia Optima is offered in four different trim levels. No matter which of the Kia Optima configurations you choose, you can expect plenty of tech, comfort, and performance for your money–but which one is best for your lifestyle and budget? Find out here, and…
Whether you’re looking to get some exercise, catch some rays, or simply get back to nature, there are plenty of great outdoor activities near Carson in the heart of Cerritos. Check out our favorite outdoor activities in Cerritos with the knowledgeable locals at Kia of Cerritos, where we have a number of new vehicle specials…