2020 Kia Optima Interior Features & Dimensions
The 2020 Kia Optima interior features and dimensions provide drivers everything they could ask for in an affordable midsize sedan: state-of-the art technology, ample seating room, and convenient and spacious cargo space. Features including Kia UVO, Android Auto™, and Apple CarPlay™ are standard across the Optima package levels, and you’re sure to be impressed by the cabin upholstery and finishes. With so many exciting Kia Optima interior package options to choose from, you’ll have plenty of reasons to explore available upgrades during your test drive at Kia Cerritos. Below, we’ll explore the cabin technology and dimension specifications on the 2020 Kia Optima.
2020 Optima Interior Technology Features
The 2020 Kia Optima interior offers the latest of in-cabin vehicle technology. Some of the features you’ll find in the Kia Optima include:
- 6-speaker sound system is standard on all Optima trim levels
- Starting in the baseline LX trim level, you’ll receive the UVO infotainment system, an 8-inch touchscreen display, Bluetooth® audio streaming, a USB port, Siri™ Eyes Free.
- What’s more, as was noted above, you’ll also receive Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ on every model in the lineup.
- Thanks to UVO, you’ll even be able to control all of your favorite features using pre-programmed voice commands.
2020 Kia Optima Interior Dimensions & Cargo Space
The Kia Optima comes standard with CleanTex™ Cloth seating, and soft-touch materials can be found throughout the cabin, even on the baseline trim. No matter which Optima configuration you choose, you’ll be able to seat five passengers with comfort.
Total passenger volume in the Kia Optima comes in at an impressive 120.7 cubic feet. And with 15.9 cubic feet of trunk volume, you’ll have a much easier time transporting cargo through Southgate, compared to drivers who choose other models in the class. Interested in taking a closer look? Take a look at key Kia Optima interior dimensions here:
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 39.8 in. / 37.8 in.
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 58.1 in. / 56.4 in.
- Hiproom (Front/Rear) – 56 in. / 56 in.
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 45.5 in. / 35.6
Kia Optima Interior Feature Upgrades by Packages
If you’re considering an upgrade, you’ll have an extraordinary variety of Kia Optima interior packages to choose from. From the LX to SX packages, each level brings a unique variety of Optima interior features.
- Upgrade the LX with the Premium Package, which adds satellite radio, dual-zone automatic climate control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a panoramic sunroof.
- The Kia Optima S trim level includes almost all of the features of the Premium Package, plus synthetic leather seat inserts, Wi-Fi™ hotspot compatibility, and more.
- In the Kia Optima EX, you’ll encounter genuine leather, heated front seats, and three extra USB ports so everyone can charge their devices at once!
- Yet another Premium Package adds a 12-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, ventilated front seats, a heated steering wheel, and more.
- The Kia Optima SX offers almost all of the features listed below as standard. Additionally, you’ll have the option to add the Limited Package, which includes even more luxurious leather upholstery, as well as heated rear seats!
Don’t forget: You can further personalize your Optima configurations with genuine Kia accessories!
Explore the 2020 Kia Optima Interior at Kia Cerritos
Are you ready to see the Kia Optima interior or test out the Kia UVO technologies for yourself? Don’t wait to schedule a test drive! Find your favorite model in our new Kia Optima inventory,contact us to set up your visit, and drive into our Cerritos dealership today to experience the lush interior, fuel-efficient performance, and stylish design on the 2020 Kia Optima.
More Kia Optima Features
- March 23, 2021
The 2021 Kia K5 comes in five different trim levels: the LX, LXS, GT-Line, EX, and GT. Each one improves on the last, allowing you to choose the K5 that works best for you! Keep reading and find out all you need to know about the Kia K5 trim levels, their additional packages, and specs…
- March 23, 2021
If you’re in the market for a stylish SUV that has power to boot, you should look at the 2021 Kia Sorento! When properly equipped, the Kia Sorento towing capacity reaches a maximum of 3,500 pounds, perfect for any of your towing needs around Los Angeles! Keep reading to find out more about Kia Sorento towing…
- March 2, 2021
The new 2021 Kia Soul is not only one of the most affordable compact crossovers available in the market, but one of the most economically friendly. With a starting price of $17,490 MSRP, Carson drivers who have a budget will find lower cost does not mean less! The 2021 Soul offers six trim levels, advanced…