Buying vs. Leasing a Car: What’s Best for Me?
When it’s time to buy a new car, many people in Carson find themselves asking an important question: should I buy or lease a new car? The Kia finance team at Kia of Cerritos is here to help you make the best choice for your situation with this helpful buying vs. financing guide. Get the facts here, and then come to our dealership in Cerritos when you’re ready for a test drive!
Why Buy a Car?
- Drive as Much as You Want: When you finance a car, you don’t have to worry about mileage limits.
- Make if Your Own: When you own the car, you have the option to customize your interior, get a new paint job, add an aftermarket stereo, or anything else you want.
- Gain Equity: Each payment you make on your auto loan gets you one month closer to owning your car outright. At that time, you can either say goodbye to monthly payments or use your equity to put down a down payment on a new car.
Why Lease a Car?
- Enjoy Affordable Payments: In general, down payments and monthly payments on a lease are more affordable than financing a new car.
- Get the Car You Want: Because payments are lower, you’re often able to get a nicer car with more features when you choose to lease.
- Drive a New Car More Often: Lease terms are usually shorter than financing terms. So if you like to always have cars with the latest features and that new car smell, leasing could be a great option for you.
Get a Deal on Your Next Car Near Orange County at Kia of Cerritos!
Interested in finding the best deal for your situation? Make your way from Los Angeles to Kia of Cerritos today to talk with our finance experts. But before you do, make sure to take a closer look at our current lineup of new finance and lease specials on models like the Kia Niro SUV. Our dealership is easy to find at 18201 Studebaker Road in Cerritos, CA, and you can reach us at (562) 567-8941 with any questions.
Is it time to upgrade your Orange County commute with a new SUV? Then it’s time to check out the 2022 Kia Telluride! While discovering the unique trim levels available in the 2022 model year, you may find yourself asking, “How much does a Kia Telluride cost?” We’ve put together this handy guide to help you…
Looking for a thrilling way to drive through the streets of Los Angeles? The 2021 Kia Forte configurations should be very high on your list, if not at the top. Its configurations are in high demand and make your driving experience in Cerritos more enjoyable. The next step is simply deciding which trim level best suits…
One of the key components to any versatile SUV is safety, and with a set of the advanced features plus the 2021 Kia Sorento safety ratings make this model a trusted ride through Los Angeles. Earning top marks from the automotive industry’s trusted safety organizations, as well as new driver-assist technology, you can stay protected in…