Lease Return Center
Lease End Center
Office: 562-860-2424 ext. 3513
From what to do at the end of your lease, to how to purchase available service plans when your new vehicle warranty coverage comes to an end – all the information and resources you’re looking for can be found here:
Are you wondering what happens at the end of my lease? At Kia Cerritos, we want to educate our customers and help them understand their End of Lease options well before the final few months.
Here are your options:
1. Choose a new vehicle
2. Buy out your current vehicle
3. Turn in your vehicle
Whether you purchase or lease again, your new car awaits. Get into a fantastic new vehicle by following the buttons below.
- You benefit from a low down payment
- You get to drive a new vehicle more often
- And you don’t have to worry about resale or trade-in hassles
- When you buy a car using traditional financing, monthly payments are based on the whole value of the vehicle plus interest
- When you lease a car, your payments are based on the portion of the vehicle you expect to use (plus interest) over the lease term
- Lease terms are usually 36-48 months
- You may be obligated to fulfill certain maintenance requirement.
- There may be restrictions on the miles you can drive
- And at the end of your lease term when you return the car, you may be charged for any excessive wear and tear
- You have the freedom to drive your vehicle for more than just a few years
- You don’t have to worry about the penalties of a lease (i.e. excess wear and extra mileage charges)
- You can customize your vehicle and alter its appearance
- You own your vehicle at the end of your contract term